Hey guys, first of all I'm sorry if I posted this at the wrong forum, I don't know who to contact too.
in the Settings -> Security Question
I want to make my account more secure by adding a mobile phone number (as I can recall, I hasn't made one)
but it asked me a security question which I don't remember what the answer is.
I have try resetting my Torn password hoping it would works but, unfortunately not.
So, any suggestion who to contact?
Thanks
in the Settings -> Security Question
I want to make my account more secure by adding a mobile phone number (as I can recall, I hasn't made one)
but it asked me a security question which I don't remember what the answer is.
I have try resetting my Torn password hoping it would works but, unfortunately not.
So, any suggestion who to contact?
Thanks