Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dumb

Started by Ali1997k [2386159] on in Roleplay.

37 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

hemi [2165616]
I'm open minded, shoot me a starter and let's see what happens.

Disclaimer: I'm 67 in real life but I can be 23 in our rp.
Proph [2113912]
As opposed to the multitude of males pretending to be female on this game, I'm actually a female pretending to be a male. Allow your open mind to look past the beard in my profile picture and blue Mars symbol underneath my name...I'm all woman baby!
Malgarth [2308239]
Not a female, but curious af to see what kind of depravities you would spam my pm’s with. Hit my inbox up for that shit, I’m down for some laughs.