.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DUDE [1028023]
· 4 likes ·
Someone who kick this noobs ass. I am f**king angry now.
bye and thanks for the sales! best of luck out there
(also, nobody really leaves torn)
[image: i.imgur.com]
(also, nobody really leaves torn)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Hope you get all the attention you're looking for!
Byeeeeee!
Byeeeeee!
bye.
obligatory "can i have your stuff?"
:P
:P
Someone who kick this noobs ass. I am f**king angry now.
Hello Mr DUDE Jong-Un!
Control that temper, little rocket man
Control that temper, little rocket man
Hard truth.
People who messaged you with kind words just wanted your money and would most probably forget about you in like 4 hours.
Btw. Seeya and Good luck.
People who messaged you with kind words just wanted your money and would most probably forget about you in like 4 hours.
Btw. Seeya and Good luck.
83 days old? you don't need to say bye.
true, i do not remember seeing a hello thread :o
Someone who can only kick noob ass...
Prick...
Prick...
New phone who dis
I'd ask for your stuff
But I'm too busy falling into the downward spiral that is adrenaline
But I'm too busy falling into the downward spiral that is adrenaline
You are 83 days old. Lol.
Graved - No content