I ran across an issue with one of my missions today, it's called Hide and Seek and here's the description:
I used to write everything down on little cards. I ain't OCB or nothin but it was a nice little system and I never lost a thing. Then they went and modernized me, turned all my info into pixels or something, and now I can't find Jack! Or Steve, or Jimmy, Joe or freakin Lorenzo! But here's the thing: there's this one clown what owes me big. Real big. But he's hiding someplace. And now his info has suspiciously disappeared from my computer data system thing. Almost like somebody's helping him from the inside... All I know is he's level 41, and he's definitely one these jerkwads:
supermale
Zulan
DeadCruiser
Aken
How will you know which one? That's your problem. Although I always say if you can't find a needle in a haystack, burn the freaking haystack already!
I need to attack "supermale" and he's in federal so that's not going to be possible, can you please take care of this matter?
I used to write everything down on little cards. I ain't OCB or nothin but it was a nice little system and I never lost a thing. Then they went and modernized me, turned all my info into pixels or something, and now I can't find Jack! Or Steve, or Jimmy, Joe or freakin Lorenzo! But here's the thing: there's this one clown what owes me big. Real big. But he's hiding someplace. And now his info has suspiciously disappeared from my computer data system thing. Almost like somebody's helping him from the inside... All I know is he's level 41, and he's definitely one these jerkwads:
supermale
Zulan
DeadCruiser
Aken
How will you know which one? That's your problem. Although I always say if you can't find a needle in a haystack, burn the freaking haystack already!
I need to attack "supermale" and he's in federal so that's not going to be possible, can you please take care of this matter?
Mentions: Aken [1633345] · DeadCruiser [1561590] · supermale [1524841] · Zulan [1400269]