Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When he falls?

Started by Kongof [2624395] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 895 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Davzz [323969] ×1

Kongof [2624395]
Hi....

So I was just racking thru me norm days and it popped up to me-

"What happens when Ched dies?"

I get it, we all gon go some day but I couldn't help wondering... What happens after!


No pun intended... No offense meant!



Edit: life's q bag of torns n a garden of flowers...
So its unrealistic to think you'll just have one, they come as a couple, they always do..
To make it short; Its funny how some people go sooo negative on things, try to wake up once in your life and promise yourself that for the next 4-5 hrs, all your thoughts no matter how dark, you being oppressed, depressed or whatever that you'll take a lamp and shine on it.. Shine light on the black.

It was a simple thought which I shared as simple as it came, we're all goin to die (can't argue on that), when I said what happens, shouldn't it be obvious am talking about Torn here?


Me never said he'll be gone tomorrow or in a decade or a millennium for whosoever you believe in' sake... If you can't get a life, you already have one, make it useful, it helps you more.


Ps; I wasnt talking about his age or his ..... as that seems to be the half of opinions here.

Have a nice blessed day!
Unauthorised [2583931]
bit like a presidency. he’s next in line will take over, and change the T in torn to a P, and a whole new website is created. Spoke to ched myself, he has confirmed this.
elie350 [2065964]
Ched is still pretty young. I believe he started torn when he was 13? So, at most, he's 30 years old.
So, hopefully, he has a long life ahead of him and torn may die before him (it's a sad prospect but i wonder if the game will still be running after 20-30 years).
And if something really bad happens, torn is a company. Someone else will take over.

Well, it's a dark topic... In the end of the day, he'll be ok.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
Cheddyweddy told me that when he kicks the bucket that I will inherity-merity the webbysites from his last will and testament.

I'm almost 100% sure this was a lie, pretty positive that knowing that you're written into someones' will makes you exempt from it. Although, I may be thinking of just witnessing a signing of one.
manic [1554958]
"What happens after?"

Metaphysically?

Some reckon we go to Heaven.

In my case it'll be a place where I can walk to the bathroom and not find someone a family member already in there taking a 30 minute shower...
Kongof [2624395]
Well that makes sense I guess... or more like Apple, as it had two founders, when jobs passed on, Wozniak continued caretaking... Is bogie the second developer?
(I read that Torn now is owned by ched and another)
Roerich [2340103]
We will all die before Ched!

Discussion over.,

Ched will live for more than a century...with his money and intelligence....the NHS will never see him as a patient.

Like any other wealthy individual..he would be treated in Boston Massachusetts hospitals.

Like everybody else on Earth with the cash to afford it.......US..Boston..hospitals are the cutting edge of medicine on the planet....
Twunt [2595578]
It will go to Suzanne Frances Chedburn or Alexander Sebastian Quentin Davies.
This may not be how it would hypothetically go as of course I don't work for torn but excluding Ched the listed personnel are those two
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05866221/officers
Malgarth [2308239]
What a good way to reintroduce myself to this game and forum by saying: OP, this is a bad shitpost and you should feel bad.