I seem to have met the requirements for the Wham! and Bam! Honors, but I don't have them. Is there some caveat I'm missing?
Missing Honors
Started by Typykal [2199411] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Yeah they’re damage inflicted related right? So attack someone and do some damage and it should trigger it.
I have done over 5 million damage.
But they’re new honors so to trigger them you need to cause some more
Will do.
You need to be in an active attack to trigger the honor bars. Either attack someone or get a defend to trigger the Awards.
Thanks!
Thanks!