Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ON HOLD

Started by Nyuu [2508331] on in Fun & Games.

15 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
41
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

nicon [2630230] ×2 kingkong420 [553944] ×1 Nyuu [2508331] ×1 Emldoug03 [2613564] ×1 HamburgerThief [2619358] ×1 Darmander [2626791] ×1 Arizona [2628236] ×1

Nyuu [2508331]
I remember when I was just starting out in Torn and I won a mansion in a giveaway, and how exciting it was. I want to pay it forward now that I've come a ways from then.

To enter:
Upvote this thread
Send a gift to the person who posted before you
Copy and paste the log

I will randomly pick someone to send the property to. And when it's over, I will comment so.

Thank you, and good luck
kingkong420 [553944]
good idea i will contribute to the expenses
You sent a Sierra Cosworth to Nyuu with the message: to help with the forum post :) pay it forward

Mentions: Nyuu [2508331]

Nyuu [2508331]
You have given your Penthouse to gabe97!

You have given your Penthouse to hamburgerthief!

You have given your Mansion to Emldoug03!
Nyuu [2508331]
You have given your Villa to Owenhunt2!

Thank you guys for participating, that's all I'm going to giveaway for now I will be back later with more prizes / properties to giveaway! Good luck to you all and happy holidays

You sent 50x Cannabis to Darmander.

You sent 50x Cannabis to nicon.

Easy merit to get - consume 50 Cannabis

Mentions: Darmander [2626791] · nicon [2630230]