Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Radio

Started by EaszRider [2605404] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
EaszRider [2605404]
Many years ago when I first found out about Torn City, there was a radio station which was called Torn Radio. They different players being the djs and having contests and such. I think it would be really awesome to bring it back. If running it is the problem, I can do that I also can provide the server if need be. I really think we should bring it back.

EaszRider.