Biggest mugs (recent-er)
Started by Alexstrasza [1825532] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 3,079 / 3,079 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
What can you do lol can't be bitter. Sure its not great but we live and learn(well obviously I didn't) xD.
YOU MUGGED LADY-HELLS AND STOLE $84,674,896
00:07:17 - 05/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $61,440,000 (chain #2)
[20:54:55 - 03/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $29,664,000 (chain #2) [
17:39:33 - 03/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $79,920,000 (chain #1) [view]
00:07:17 - 05/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $61,440,000 (chain #2)
[20:54:55 - 03/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $29,664,000 (chain #2) [
17:39:33 - 03/12/2020 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Lady-Hells and mugged them for $79,920,000 (chain #1) [view]
[background color=#000000]YOU MUGGED EDUARDUSMAXIMUS AND STOLE $203,518,418
[/background][background color=initial]YOU MUGGED JAKE AND STOLE $104,779,115
[/background]
[/background][background color=initial]YOU MUGGED JAKE AND STOLE $104,779,115
[/background]
CONTINU
somebody show the teck mugs please
Someone mugged you and stole $238,280,000 [view]
I mugged the 5k chain in the faction chain xD
Fac member who rarely goes on forums got this
YOU MUGGED LILBLOTTERTRIP AND STOLE $93,937,988
YOU MUGGED LILBLOTTERTRIP AND STOLE $93,937,988
Glad Teck Time is alive and well still.
[background color=#000000]YOU MUGGED TECK AND STOLE $25,751,865
[/background][background color=#000000]YOU MUGGED TECK AND STOLE $8,960,000[/background]
[/background][background color=#000000]YOU MUGGED TECK AND STOLE $8,960,000[/background]
Weird, last time I mugged Denom I was bountied consistently.
I thought this was a biggest mugs thread
Thats why rico is posting here :P
Woooosh
I was making a joke that Rico can’t make good mugs
I was making a joke that Rico can’t make good mugs
you mugged me? link or you lying mofo. and if you were bountied you would know if it were me.
YOU MUGGED DARTHMAUL AND STOLE $726,733,549
[image: i.gyazo.com]
you could say that was a butthole clencher
[image: i.gyazo.com]
you could say that was a butthole clencher
Mentions: Biggest mugs (recent-er)
YOU MUGGED HORNZ AND STOLE $201,209,063
Contrary to popular belief, staff are not exempt from paying taxes.
Contrary to popular belief, staff are not exempt from paying taxes.
Awww not Mr Hornz :O :(