So it's almost the end of 2020, Christmas will be here, and New Years resolutions will be on the way!
The New Year also has something else in store -
ElChapo to marry Torn's greatest player, no it's not Nova, BodyBagger, Deft or Z_Junior, but moreso a titan who reigns supreme and is matched by no other, I daresay, a demigod?
CapturerHulkmad [1904837]
I even became a female for his needs, tho he knows im alpha, but still ... have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for, not the expression but literally givea b*llock for?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Are you looking forward to the events of 2021? What's your goals?
And answer the poll below! :D
The New Year also has something else in store -
ElChapo to marry Torn's greatest player, no it's not Nova, BodyBagger, Deft or Z_Junior, but moreso a titan who reigns supreme and is matched by no other, I daresay, a demigod?
CapturerHulkmad [1904837]
I even became a female for his needs, tho he knows im alpha, but still ... have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for, not the expression but literally give
[image: i.imgur.com]
Are you looking forward to the events of 2021? What's your goals?
And answer the poll below! :D
Mentions: CapturerHulkmad [1904837]