Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

9 hours straight in Global chat (GLOBAL RECORD)

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Achievements.

54 replies · 859 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]
I am not a loser or anything, but I have been trying to set a record.

How many hours I can actively chat in global chat without going offline.

So far so good. I plan to stop at around 13 hours mark and try again if someone is man enough to break the record

Catch me In global chat if you want to see how long I can keep going

Let's go DUDE DUDE

UPDATE : Mission Accomplished. 13 hours straight. Now I can finally rest.
DUDE [1028023]
Yes, but I explained why I am not a loser

I am trying to set another TORN record that can never be beaten
DUDE [1028023]
Let's get one thing straight. I am not in any basement. I want this record and I will achieve my target even if it means you all think I am a loser.

Catch me in Global
DARKMAXXARONI [2201149]
Please get some sleep bro, this is unhealthy for anyone

no human should be subjected to over 5 minutes of global at a time
not u even u, dude, dude
DUDE [1028023]
I am not sure what this guy is on about. What gold digger? But if someone uses cuck cuck as an inusult, they are not worth responding to,

This wll be my last post quoting you.