Is there a Christmas script this year? Or does last years script still work?
Christmas script
Started by Peanutdaking [2159586] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nuvak [2217078]
· 6 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 4 likes ·
I will add it to TornTools, somewhere in the future. I don't add new things to TT v5.x, and TT v6.x will take a few more months. So unless another contributor adds it, it won't be for CT2020. - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 3 likes ·
It should be noted that this script is no longer supported. Any bugs will stay in it. I do not allow usage of my code either. One already known bug is that the value it tracks will reset on the …
Last years script should still work, but it your items found will reset on the 18th so it won't.be 100% accurate.
Cheers. Is the item reset just for the script or is every ones items getting reset on the 18th?
Gone to install it and I can't find it. Has it been removed?
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/375736-xmas-town
There's a 2018 one here .. I think someone will have an updated one available soon though ..
There's a 2018 one here .. I think someone will have an updated one available soon though ..
It tracks the item values, it will reset those on the 18th.
Unless you have the direct link, you won't be able to find it. I unlisted it as I no longer support my scripts.Gone to install it and I can't find it. Has it been removed?
It should be noted that this script is no longer supported. Any bugs will stay in it. I do not allow usage of my code either.
One already known bug is that the value it tracks will reset on the 18th (as CT2019 started on the 18th).
One already known bug is that the value it tracks will reset on the 18th (as CT2019 started on the 18th).
Is there a way the script can work on an android mobile device?
Thanks!
Do you anticipate integrating this script in torn tools?
Thanks so if you don't allow usage in guessing I can't download it? As for the bug it will still find items but won't add a value to the loot collected with the script?
I worded it wrongly, you can use the script, but you can't use my code to make your own version. I also won't allow anyone to distribute it, meaning that when I delete my online version of the script, noone can ever download it again.
It will still find items, and add it to the value. But last year CT started on the 18th, so my script thinks all items taken before then are beta testers so it will reset on the 18th when the script thinks it actually started.
It will still find items, and add it to the value. But last year CT started on the 18th, so my script thinks all items taken before then are beta testers so it will reset on the 18th when the script thinks it actually started.
I will add it to TornTools, somewhere in the future. I don't add new things to TT v5.x, and TT v6.x will take a few more months. So unless another contributor adds it, it won't be for CT2020.
Not sure if the original script still works but found it on my browser from last year. Dunno how or if the original link still exists so I pasted the code here if anyone wants to try.
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Whats this?
Ha ha ha! It's a link to a Rick Astley song. We've been Rick Rolled!!
You must be fun at parties.