Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack setting not working

Started by Slovich [2140291] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Slovich [2140291]
I have my temp set at 100%, then primary at 14%. Why am in multi fights now in the last week, I have not been using my temp till 6 to 9 rounds into a defense? This was never the case two weeks ago. Can we go back to setting actually working again please.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Looks like it was just a random - system works fine atm, I even tried to make a few testing attacks in your account: there were 10 attacks in total, in one case temp was used on third turn, in 3 cases - on second turn, and in 6 cases - on the first turn. Perhaps this happened with particular attacker or something like that?
Slovich [2140291]
Yes it is happening against one persons attacks.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e62b5281a6abe3bc6f8c30fabd796b8e
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=33b6240d3f49a62390da2dc7eb76f68a
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=630ba7e69bb44d020a958c4e0439b391
That is just a couple of the attacks of late. Almost every time he attacks now that I dont use my temp till at least the third round or later in the fights.
I am glad to know that it only happens against him I guess though.