Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The pot

Started by Jeremiahcron [2350797] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Jeremiahcron [2350797]
I thought the player that added the highest value won the pot but after doing so and losing twice I am thinking this may no be true, is it just random or is there some kind of value method other than the price value?
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
It is rigged I just dumped 35mil into it same 4 people won, one guy win 15 out of 20 games theres a method to it i do not know all I know is I'm done potting its rigged. The pot is designed for a few people with insider knowledge to make free billions. Do not give your money away to cheaters is my advice.