after talking with Santa and show me the gift non of them were in my inventory.
Christmas town - Santa present not received
Started by DaRcK [1726642] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tokig [367758]
· 2 likes ·
I haven't talked to santa yet today (was terrified of talking to the NPCs while they were still not working). Faction mates said they were up and running and Santa tells me I can't receive anymore presents. Wondering how that … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Santa's gift status has been reset for people who haven't received the gifts today. Please try interacting with Santa once to receive today's gift. Please file a new report if this still remains as an issue. Thanks..!! - PoliteSheep [2271999] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I also had this happen to me today, no gift from santa....and also telling me I already received one!
I also had this happen to me today, no gift from santa....and also telling me I already received one!
Same for me, i haven't received any present from santa today, yet it says, no present for me today
Same for me, already had a bug report on this which ched closed saying they’ll work today.
Edit- Here is the mentioned bug report.
Edit- Here is the mentioned bug report.
Mentions: CT can't claim from Santa
DId not receive any gifts from santa he says there are no gifts for me...
The same happened yesterday and today.
Can anyone help us?
The same happened yesterday and today.
Can anyone help us?
same
I haven't talked to santa yet today (was terrified of talking to the NPCs while they were still not working). Faction mates said they were up and running and Santa tells me I can't receive anymore presents. Wondering how that is possible as I've yet to receive one from him.
Guess I'm on the naughty list?
Guess I'm on the naughty list?
same here ,no gift from santa....and also telling me I already received one
I check log and none log mention santa
I check log and none log mention santa
I didn't talk with Santa before (Only the other NPC to get my snow globe) but when I visited Santa it told me that there were no more presents for me today as if I had already received one. You should still be able to get a present from Santa even if you talked with the snow globe NPC, right...?
I went back to Santa and he finally had a present for me
Santa's gift status has been reset for people who haven't received the gifts today. Please try interacting with Santa once to receive today's gift. Please file a new report if this still remains as an issue. Thanks..!!