Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error 520

Started by Kastor [1830515] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Kastor [1830515]
Been receiving error 520 for the past 8-9 hrs whenever I am accessing my stock portfolio. It is not consistent, but sometimes when browsing my stock portfolio, I get this error and the page refreshes automatically.

Also, stock portfolio is the only page where I receive this error. All other pages are working fine for me.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you using any scripts/extensions or VPN? If yes, then try disabling them to see if it resolves the issue.