Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Court Mafia 3.0 | IT'S OVER, WE'RE FREE

Started by Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor on in Fun & Games.

1,586 replies · 3.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,587 / 1,587 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Raius [2045501]
Smh rules
"If you've died, you may not talk to living players. You can post memes postmortem if you want but don't post anything that disrupts the game or gives any relevant information"
JhayArZee [2455208]
i agree that light is the riskiest to keep rn. then why vote Reg?

/vote Regulus

imo, i have better reason to vote for regulus.

he has been very "leader-like" imo which controls all the courts. that's why im gonna vote him
+ i dont have other target.

i would like to vote BB too but she seems quite solid and cautious that voting her would make me look a little personally biased from gut feels and what not.
Blackbird [2082276]
Huh. Shadow was one I couldn't really pin down, but looking back I guess his backing off of the Cheb vote should have told me. I agree Light should be next for sure though.
Are we sure Reg is Light? I must admit I am not sure on Reg at all cause I have a strong personal bias with little reasoning behind it that he is in Justice xD
If Reg is light he'd be the perfect target for today though
RegulusJ [2324184]
Yeah, I'm at fault for trying to resuscitate this thread and trying to actually put some logic into this instead of randomly whacking and hoping your team bothers to log in and play the game or atleast vote.

Did people follow my vote recommendations sometimes? Ofc they did, when there is little other justifications being given for other votes its always easiest to hitch a ride on the wagon with a solid foundation. Anyway, I know who the NK targets are now, hope the reco continues without requiring repetition.

/Vote Jhay
JhayArZee [2455208]
If you read back, he even directed the tower to recruit cheb. In my point of view, (i dont know how you and other interpret it though), that suggestion is not beneficial to tower nor to anyone involved since at that point, we already concluded and were able to know that tower is not yet full. But then, he still got frustrated when hellcat lied to protect their court.

The way i saw it, that frustration seems like a frustration that it didn't go the way he wanted, thus i believe at that point, he tried to control the courts.
Megalomancer [1923076]
Ghostephine teleported through space and time and threw a lion on a brick at me to stop being inactive. Or something. I don't speak karma farmer.


Anyways, "he has been very 'leader-like' imo which controls all the courts." is ridiculous and at this point one should know better than to say things like that just to try and get votes. /vote JhayArZee
dance [1942592] Committee Committee
Good news: There are 4 votes!

Bad news: The votes are spread between 2 people, so far there is no lynch

Maybe good news (?): There are still 5 people that can vote. And we're now down to 9 peeps, so either of the two on the chopping block only, in theory, needs one more vote and their torch light will be extinguished.

Can we do it...can there be enough activity to lynch someone? Tune it to 'Court Mafia 3.0' after this commercial break to find out...
dance [1942592] Committee Committee
It's ok. I think the meme is that the dead are more active than the living, so you should totally share with the class! ;)
Blackbird [2082276]
I took it more as him trying to find out if Cheb was lying or not, which was easiest done with a tower invite. I dont think Tower had much to lose, they weren't going to fill that spot anymore. But it would and did provide info on wether or not Cheb was lying, which was ultimately the case. And which was the part that caused frustration, though the vote on Cheb did go through in the end.

I agree that Regulus was very active and a person leading conversation forward, undoubtedly trying to get an advantage for his court out of it on the way. But tbf thats true for other frequent posters as well.

This logic seems kinda flawed.

(Also sorry for my lateness, crazy day)
Mary [2161411]
/VOTE REGULUSJ

I feel at this point, it might be better to start fully removing courts from the game. Otherwise it will just be a constant tie
Blackbird [2082276]
Hmm. I guess Regulus is the decided target for today. Fine with me, he definitely would fit the court of light, if I look at it logically and not from my biased point of view lol

/vote Regulusj
La_Maravilla [2223984]
/vote jhayarzee
I feel like reg has given us a lot of information up to this point, and its good to keep someone who can analyze (even if its late in the game). If its one or the other, I'd rather it be jhay. Although with both its super risky because we could be opening up a court to kill.