hi, I have a little probleme with my popularity in my company, How can I up the popularity plz!! I need help just post in or message me thx!
popularity
Started by Lemingfish [2448112] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bandit [2033238]
· 2 likes ·
First you need to give ched a reach around and whisper naughty words involving subscriptions and dps in his ear. If he likes it your popularity will go straight to 100% Also your setup is completely wrong so you might …
Increase sales to increase popularity.
how to increase sale
Increase ads. Increase/decrease pricing. Hire better staff.
Your popularity refers to your income versus the highest income for that company type.
At this point however, I think you may not yet be ready to be a director.
Your popularity refers to your income versus the highest income for that company type.
At this point however, I think you may not yet be ready to be a director.
https://imgur.com/DP0c1xL
https://imgur.com/mWAblo3
https://imgur.com/mWAblo3
or if someone can really help me message me and if it work I'll pay!
and the ad buget is 850,000$
I would make sure you have completed all edu courses related to company directorship
ok and stock I know it TCP and all, but that I want to know how to have pop without all these
It is very, very hard because you are actually in competition with all the other companies, and most of them are being run with all the company education courses complete and utilizing really high work stat staff. That puts them at a tremendous advantage over you.
Sell your company before it bankrupts you, work on completing all the education courses for running q company, and then give it another try.
This is the best and most sound economic advice you can get.
Sell your company before it bankrupts you, work on completing all the education courses for running q company, and then give it another try.
This is the best and most sound economic advice you can get.
Just give the customers happy endings every so often. Easy.
First you need to give ched a reach around and whisper naughty words involving subscriptions and dps in his ear. If he likes it your popularity will go straight to 100%
Also your setup is completely wrong so you might want to fix that
Also your setup is completely wrong so you might want to fix that