Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I DIDN'T give up

Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Achievements.

120 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
121
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Blasted [1934909] ×6

Blasted [1934909] Helper
I don't know about you all but after doing this:

[image: snipboard.io]

Making 1,057 parcels ONE BY ONE and then wrapping said parcels ONE BY ONE!! I think this is enough to break one's spirit. Not only is my spirit broken, my fingers are broken, my trackpad is broken and my eyes might as well be broken. I have seen several abandoned suggestion threads about making parcel creation better but they always die. Why? Beats me.

Ched, if you're reading this, this is all I want for christmas. When you're making the inventory system better, do not forget the parcels (the horror).

TL;Idc I'll be giving out the products of my blood and sweat and tears on new year's because honestly, I'm starting to have a strong dislike of my items page (read: inventory). And I will be trying to get over my recently acquired phobia by making more of these abominations.


With Shaky Fingers,
Blasted

EDIT


I gotta say, I absolutely love you all. For those who sent back more presents, those who took time to say thank you, those who offered their own special thanks in their own special way, THANK YOU. It's because of you all that I continued giving out presents down to the last one:

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]

I gave out a total of 1.3k presents and I gotta say; I'm proud of me, and the whole TORN community. You all are the best. And I apologise for those who haven't received any frome me, just hmu and I'll get you something extra special.

With Love,
Blasted
RobberHood [2361494]
I may or may not have accidentally R-'d your thread, sorry if i did.

Put your hands on ice for a while and forget about the finger pain that is Christmas town.
Ampheromine [2065865]
Santa, when did you escape Christmas Town?

Provided this isn't 2b worth of Kapten_Klitoris style shenanigans, I find this a quite noble act and very in the spirit. Kudos.
Blasted [1934909] Helper
I'll make sure to save an extra special one for you.

Edit: No one's doing anything. It's all random. I'm in a giving mood.