Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Under The Mistletoe

Started by RedBud [2053144] on in Graveyard.

33 replies · 614 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

RedBud [2053144]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Tis the season we hang up the mistletoe. We all have that special someone we would like to catch under one.

This year I'm most eager to catch under a mistletoe!

Discussion: Who would you like to catch under the mistletoe this year? and why?

*EDIT: YES Hemi did this trick prior on a different thread. Not used in same way, but she definitely is the pioneer. Seeing how this WELL known trick has been done before. I'd assume many know how it works. That being said, I don't know 99% of players on here. No i haven't been stalking you nor am I interested in getting any under a mistletoe. LMAO it was a fun trick to play. Nothing more. Nothing less. Don't read too much into that. That being said staff can grave this thread. The petty drama from some isn't worth it to me.


RedBud [2053144]
Yes you are correct. Hemi definitely was the pioneer on this trick. I definitely wasn't trying to claim it as my own, but thank for clearing it up. Happy Holidays to you!
Thingy_R [567309]
01:54:27 - 19/12/2020 You sent 1x Mistletoe to RedBud with the message: Covid really messed with the xmas parties so I'll take what I can get
Guruchild [2200621]
One time I scissored a woman in the dark. We were both disgusted when we woke up the next afternoon after the drugs and booze wore off as we are RL husband and wife and it had only been 2 weeks since we last consummated our hell on earth.