Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

POT Mini Game

Started by The_Postman [2318975] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
The_Postman [2318975]
Sitting watching my map I walk into my POT mini game and I am the only person in there.

however items are being added to the pot, and then someone wins!!
a couple of the winners had been offline for 2 mins and 32 mins respectively.

I suppose they can only have so many pot games being played so merge some together? or we are all playing one game from whichever map we are playing on!

anyone got the definitive on this?
dark95 [2321537]
I assume when on CT, the activity timer doesn't reset. Meaning people are there walking around and using chat, however they have not interacted within the page for them to register as a new activity.

Just being in one page and not doing anything doesn't mean they're not there.
I've seen people last active 1h ago and was chatting with them in the meantime