Okay time to admit my torn status!
I somehow ended up with 20b torn money after donating a lil and gambling loads!
People said I’m a restart or a multi! Lol
Truth is about 10 years ago I played played torn for about a 4 months or so. I reached level 17 or something but then I started university and didn’t give a duck about this game lol but I do remember trying so hard to travel/train and just in general trying to get money lol im pretty sure for that 4 months I would have been on torn every day lol although back then literally nobody had PI’s and my stats were like 20k
Anyway 10 years later I joined torn again! Lol to my faction members and friends that’s why I am kind of knowledgeable about some things and some not lol Sometimes I’m going between torn wiki and my faction chat but at the same time I know the old torn so it’s hard to navigate.
Anyway, more to the giveaway. When I played torn 10 years ago I remember having like 40 mill I just felt like donater status would have been the best thing in the world, never mind the money. It would have absolutely made my day for someone to even give me 1 mill never mind a donater pack.
So I wanna give that to the people of torn who were like me 10 years ago! Because I know how much it would have meant for someone to give me a DP!
I understand a DP is $5 and 10 years ago I couldn’t have imagined how much I really don’t care about money so don’t don’t worry about when the giveaway ends!
I suppose to meet the criteria like it was;
be active
be over 100 days old
Non dp status
be active
nerworh under 100 mill
and most importantly;
let me know if you genuinely like torn lol If having a DP genuinely helps you in this game and you’ve wishing for DP status!
TLDR: If you like this game and never could afford $5 like me 10 years ago. Message me
I somehow ended up with 20b torn money after donating a lil and gambling loads!
People said I’m a restart or a multi! Lol
Truth is about 10 years ago I played played torn for about a 4 months or so. I reached level 17 or something but then I started university and didn’t give a duck about this game lol but I do remember trying so hard to travel/train and just in general trying to get money lol im pretty sure for that 4 months I would have been on torn every day lol although back then literally nobody had PI’s and my stats were like 20k
Anyway 10 years later I joined torn again! Lol to my faction members and friends that’s why I am kind of knowledgeable about some things and some not lol Sometimes I’m going between torn wiki and my faction chat but at the same time I know the old torn so it’s hard to navigate.
Anyway, more to the giveaway. When I played torn 10 years ago I remember having like 40 mill I just felt like donater status would have been the best thing in the world, never mind the money. It would have absolutely made my day for someone to even give me 1 mill never mind a donater pack.
So I wanna give that to the people of torn who were like me 10 years ago! Because I know how much it would have meant for someone to give me a DP!
I understand a DP is $5 and 10 years ago I couldn’t have imagined how much I really don’t care about money so don’t don’t worry about when the giveaway ends!
I suppose to meet the criteria like it was;
be active
be over 100 days old
Non dp status
be active
nerworh under 100 mill
and most importantly;
let me know if you genuinely like torn lol If having a DP genuinely helps you in this game and you’ve wishing for DP status!
TLDR: If you like this game and never could afford $5 like me 10 years ago. Message me