Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

{Redacted}

Started by Chell [2593180] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
So you want to straight up rob a company that you do not own, did not purchase, and did not invest resources and money into to.

I think you should change the title to every player should get a free company of there choosing.
Chell [2593180]
Pffft, no I don't I really dont want to run anything, that's why I said the next highest position, the director appoints the positions correct? So she or he choses who they wants to take control of the company when they assigns the positions, I never said anything about taking the company, I just thought it was a decent idea.
RadicalFanatic [1483140]
I wouldn't put anyone in a position that would allow them to steal my company while inactive.