was in an attack, got an error [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
usually with an error a refresh can help and you can hit leave, mug, hosp, no luck said was attacked already.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
checked log saw that ^ checked attacking log in faction, nothing there.
Checked my log
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
but then when I clicked the person
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
11:10:32 - 21/12/2020 You used 25 energy attacking LawOfOne but failed due to opponent status change [view]
So not sure what exactly happened but I didnt get credit for attack and lost my energy
usually with an error a refresh can help and you can hit leave, mug, hosp, no luck said was attacked already.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
checked log saw that ^ checked attacking log in faction, nothing there.
Checked my log
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
but then when I clicked the person
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
11:10:32 - 21/12/2020 You used 25 energy attacking LawOfOne but failed due to opponent status change [view]
So not sure what exactly happened but I didnt get credit for attack and lost my energy