Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Points

Started by InLine [576003] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 669 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

InLine [576003]
It's been a while since i played. just got back after well over a year away. Where can I see how many job point I get per day?
I'm in a 9* Adult Nov job.

Thanks in advance.
InLine [576003]
Thanks all for the full explanations. It is clear to me now. Also, the torn stats are a very useful tool, thank you.