Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ceased service

Started by kovacstamas [2631534] on in Trading Post.

33 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Yiddles [426457] ×1

kovacstamas [2631534]
I didn't wanted to offend anybody. I really wanted to make a solid and reliable long term business.
But the points are made and I don't see any chance of running this service because of the preconceptions.

Have a nice day

I have a banking going on right now, which I withdraw tomorrow.

I thought of that I would sell my capacity of 2B for somebody, for a share of the interest over that.
As you can see I'm pretty active, and I'm not into scamming. I made my networth with activity and with good will toward anothers.

To be clear you don't have to provide 2B and 2B only. If you maxed out your banking capacity and have 50-100-250m to invest in the bank, feel free to contact me. Price is for about 10-20 percent of the interest!

I can make the 2 week banking now, and 1 month next time.

Looking for a long term partner for it. I can buy a company and store my working capital there if needed.
I don't have a merit on banking yet, as I'm still maxing the educational one (8 out of 10 already), but I will max that after the education.

If you are interested please contact me!

Thanks,
Kovacs
h3110 [2493776]
Literally nobody will give a day 6 noob 2B. You say you are active but you haven’t even played for a week... come back when you get the welcome merit and even then prob nobody will give you 2B.
CHINGADERA [2270005]
Yikes. Pretty impressive that you managed to get 10/10 merits in banking in 6 days. Are you also starting your lucrative job at the oil rig soon too?
oraN [1778676]
nobody:
literally nobody:
6 day old nub: hola i do banking
every dumbf**k: you can have my life savings! here you go!
pustak [2597273]
did you know there is something called faction vault which doesnt show up in your networth? well now you do, hopefully. im always glad to help a noob out, drop me a message sometime :)

[image: i.ibb.co]
h3110 [2493776]
If you guys look at his forum posts he had an old account which he can't get back into so technically hes not a noob :P


Still a scammer tho :)
kovacstamas [2631534]
Yes. My old account is named TommyFighter. I played nearly 6-7 years and rage quitted 3-4 years ago. So my account is about 10 years old. Though I couldn't get it back with all my efforts (contacted multiple staff, reported the issue, tried emailing george@torn.com, recovery tool, etc.). I told the staff all the names I recruited, any my mobil phone number that I always bought DPs from and so on. With all my efforts I couldn't get it back sorrily... Now the recovery tool is disabled too for that account. Sorry if my progress offends anybody.

Secondly I saw a trading post about selling company upgrades. I mean you make the guy the director, he upgrades the company to the huge things (which for you need the education for). If you can sell that, and make your company land in an another player's hand, why couldn't you just sell your banking capacity?

I don't realized that this would make such an impact like this. But experts say that there is no negative advertisement. :)

I dunno'. Sorry if I offended anybody. The service is still offered, contact me if you are interested!