The presence of npc at the chest location seems to override the presence of chest, Here I am at 114,-22 and the npc as well and i cant take the chest and it just says you have already received this snowglobe..[image: i.imgur.com]
npcs override chest checks?
Started by DONCIC [2018849] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Passing along to Serhii. Thanks..!!
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Same issue.
As in the image, the Chedburn NPC on Chedburn Towers map is stuck on a silver chest, permanently preventing me from opening it with a key. For some reason it's prioritising the NPC interaction that I no longer even need as I've already got the NPC reward.
Same issue.
As in the image, the Chedburn NPC on Chedburn Towers map is stuck on a silver chest, permanently preventing me from opening it with a key. For some reason it's prioritising the NPC interaction that I no longer even need as I've already got the NPC reward.
NPC triggers have the highest priority because they can roam. NPC movement is fixed now.
Is the issue can be closed?
Thanks!
Is the issue can be closed?
Thanks!
I had a combo chest spawn under the tiger NPC (if that’s what it is) and it won’t allow me to interact with it.
EDIT: I am playing Endless Road and the NPC doesn’t move.
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
If I try to interact with it, this happens:
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
EDIT: I am playing Endless Road and the NPC doesn’t move.
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
If I try to interact with it, this happens:
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
Could you provide the map name?
Endless Road (I had just added it in the edit as I saw your post)
I’ve got it. Thanks
I've got the npc set to not move, didn't see you replied so I moved the npc.
The exact same thing happened to me
Can we move him again, the combo chest just sitting there is killing me slowly.
Should let dev look at it first