Does anyone else have the Penelope mission?
I have a Penelope bat, and the quality is 0.00%. I'm wondering whether they are all the same, or whether I have the worst Penelope in existence.
Cheers
W
Maybe ask in missions forums?
I have it active currently
15.83 damage 57.00 accuracy 0.00% quality
Exactly the same stats as mine. Thanks...
All Penelope bats are 0% quality
if you get a bat that’s not 0 quality report it or smth lol
0% quality, damage 15 acc 57
03:28:50 - 22/12/2020 You completed the Duke contract 'Batshit Crazy' (Expert) and received $96,000 and 59 mission credits
Inflict a total of 31,496 damage using Duke's bat (32,335 / 31,496)
f**king horrible mission, All bats are 0%, Thats the whole idea....
It's a mission I usually hang on to until we're chaining; I'm up to 76% do on Penelope now...
Just do the hits and complete the mission, folks!
I speak from experience. In fact, I even maxed out my weapon experience to 100% with Penelope (pity it didn't spread to regular baseball bats...)