Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Alcohol effects

Started by Switty [2282248] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Switty [2282248]
Hello,

So currently my faction has a 25% bottle of alcohol boost along with me working in a pub so 50% boost. Are these two boosts compounding or separate? If so which is 1st and which is 2nd. Say I have I drink a beer normally I get 1 nerve but with the pub boost every other drink it should swap between 1 and 2 nerve. How does 25% from my faction play into this? Does it turn it into a 75% boost or 1 x 1.5 x 1.25? How does this play out?

-nswit7
nihilisticcat [2112766]
it's multiplicative, so with 25% and 50% gives you x1.5x1.25, or x1.875 effects on alcs.

What does this mean? Rounding is now scholastic! So with x1.875 means that there's a 87.5% chance it bounces to 2n and a 12.5% chance for 1n on bottles of beer.
nihilisticcat [2112766]
not for boosters, but CE% gains are addative (fac, merits ...), same with stat +'s, hosp time (though I beleive -time takes effect after +time is calc'd, meaning the +/- are multiplicative, maybe some testing is an order doe?), flat acc bonuses (edus/merits/fac), damage bonuses I'm unsure on, I think there's some bonuses that are addative and some multiplicative ... so that shit's hard to tell (damage is stupid complicated anyways, just ask prox >.>), +hp is addative for sure

...I'm sure there's others, but I can't think of any atm :P