Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

old torn accounts

Started by SolaceAkuma [2280645] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 470 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 42069 [42069] ×1

oraN [1778676]
They're not deleted because there's just no reason to, they don't make API calls, they don't slow down the site (compared to active users) and they're just there doing nothing but being useful to us as mission targets and who knows what else ched has on his mind.

Torn is also the sort of game where you can signup on 2009 and come back after seeing a playstore ads on 2020.
Pervalidus [2066614]
I played for a month, left and came back after 3 years and have been playing daily the past half year. You never know.

A better question is.. why does it bother you? It gives you inactive training, mission, chaining and event targets you can hit without retaliation
AirQuotes [2302761]
This is the answer. Legions of people go inactive for years and then come back eventually. Even 10 years or more is not enough to be sure they aren't coming back. There is no length of time that justifies telling an old customer "We don't want you back."
Shoop [1326199]
I was old and inactive for 10 years, now I’m back :D

You just get some people taking a break from gaming or dealing with real life shit and what not. It would suck to come back and any progress you made was deleted, no matter the length of time. Like others have said too... Mission targets, levelling targets etc.
Kingkyle08 [1571189]
I’ve taken many long breaks and returned. I love seeing the changes.


When I started attacks cost 50e and you had to take a Vicodin to get it to 25e per attack.

Also torn used to have chess. I miss chess.

I’ve also messaged inactives cause their profile pic was funny and months later they respond.