We could use some creativity in this thread
1b+ giveaway.
Started by takashi [2491991] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 2,929 / 2,929 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This is my first post.
Just as a note here for everyone, just because the OP states you can post as man times as you want does not mean it gives you a free pass to flood.
Merry
i love your profile pic
Im getting told by staff I cant enter anymore due to spamming lol... on an unlimited entry giveaway post. LOL Why is thread even allowed then? :D
I will throw in 1 entry, good luck all and Merry Christmas
There is a difference between unlimited entry and flooding. You posted like 60 (I didn't bother to count) posts that were nearly identical, without content.
NINETY TWO.
92 posts in a SINGLE HOUR.
That has to be a new WR in Torn forums for most posts in 1 hour after 1st hour (which has most posts ofc)
92 posts in a SINGLE HOUR.
That has to be a new WR in Torn forums for most posts in 1 hour after 1st hour (which has most posts ofc)
Very well, I can change the content. Thats no problem lol. Would you care to explain the difference between flooding and unlimited entries? The one with the most entries/posts, theoretically has the higher chance of winning. Right? At what rate of speed am I allowed post? Given that the current threshold is 10 seconds, that tells me the staff has already given thought to reducing spam. If spamming is a big issue, they would increase that threshold.
Anyone up for some dad jokes?
What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
The elf-abet.
The elf-abet.
Im working on it, decided to add some Christmas dad jokes into the mix lol.
Everyone, Merry Christmas :D
What do snowmen call their offspring?
Chill-dren
Chill-dren
How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
Nothing. It was on the house.
This one made me chuckle lol
Nothing. It was on the house.
This one made me chuckle lol
What’s the most popular Christmas wine?
‘I don’t like Brussels sprouts!’
‘I don’t like Brussels sprouts!’
Unlimited entry means that all our posts that we exchange about the difference count, as there is no post limit. It is often used in this subforum, decided by the OP.
Flooding means that you are posting nonsense in a huge amount, like you did. This is nothing that the OP can decide, this is staff territory. So if a player reports it (like I did with yours), they will look at it.
Flooding means that you are posting nonsense in a huge amount, like you did. This is nothing that the OP can decide, this is staff territory. So if a player reports it (like I did with yours), they will look at it.
At what rate of speed am I allowed post?This is not something I can answer, as I'm not staff. But posting the same thing 18 times on 1 page is flooding for sure.
What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman.
An abdominal snowman.
I'm posting different things now, with additional time in between, so I can stay within the rules. And now that I am, I can continue to add entries into the giveaway. Thanks :)