Solved
Solved
Started by DrunkenTiger [41109] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Then the faction leadership who wouldn't give him his money are at fault, not the guy who you're calling a scammer?
I feel like there's more to this story though... why would said faction withhold his money from him?
I feel like there's more to this story though... why would said faction withhold his money from him?
I'd ask for it back I guess
Not sure because the leader also doesn t want to speak about it, and all of the player in that stated on faction also doesnt want to speak about that
I called him scammer because he dont want to speak up about that, and only says that its not the faction dont want to pay him back. But the faction dont have the money
Is it logic that hof faction dont have 10 bill? Lol
I called him scammer because he dont want to speak up about that, and only says that its not the faction dont want to pay him back. But the faction dont have the money
Is it logic that hof faction dont have 10 bill? Lol
If everyone is completely silent about it then something weird is going on, lol
If they haven't paid yet then they might not pay at all, name and shame.
But yeah sounds like he possibly gambled it or lost it somehow. Maybe he gave to someone else to hold for now in order to scam you.
Doesn't sound like a reputable player
Edit: Your account only has 10days playtime? May as well give that money away since you're not doing anything with it.
But yeah sounds like he possibly gambled it or lost it somehow. Maybe he gave to someone else to hold for now in order to scam you.
Doesn't sound like a reputable player
Edit: Your account only has 10days playtime? May as well give that money away since you're not doing anything with it.
I agree with name and shame but doesn't most thread when people shame down voted and laughed at?
Most. Not all ofc
Most. Not all ofc
Smells like a scam. i'd also suggest naming and shaming.
unless its TRT or another smol brained faction leader, there's some sort of reputation that they maintain, so by shaming them you'd get a reaction quicker.
unless its TRT or another smol brained faction leader, there's some sort of reputation that they maintain, so by shaming them you'd get a reaction quicker.
Yeah, I'm just curious now and thoroughly dissatisfied at half of the story.
At least when its a full name and shame the other side comes in to try and save face and say "this wasn't a cover for 7.5b RMT from an account that looks like its only used to make money"
I can hope maybe this will turn into that.
At least when its a full name and shame the other side comes in to try and save face and say "this wasn't a cover for 7.5b RMT from an account that looks like its only used to make money"
I can hope maybe this will turn into that.
How does someone even get into this position. I can't imagine any sequence of events that could lead to someone owing me 7.5B.
spill the faction name :D
I was not able to get past your horrible grammar so the content of the message was lost.
Post the screenshots and expose them?
Seems like the person and the faction are equally to blame since everyone doesnt want to talk about it lol?
Seems like the person and the faction are equally to blame since everyone doesnt want to talk about it lol?
This
Did you get your money back then?