GRACIEJJ2000 is a liar
Graciejj2000 is a liar
Started by KyleRittenhouse [2163878] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PoliteSheep [2271999] Committee
· 45 likes ·
Oh no. Anyway, anyone figure out the Duke Parcel number? - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 18 likes ·
tldr - DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 18 likes ·
Stop f**king cheating
tldr
there is a thing called paragraphs,,,,,,or a tldr......but a wall of text....sorry cannot read
Oh no. Anyway, anyone figure out the Duke Parcel number?
Stop f**king cheating
Tldr;
He had 5 accounts and is mad cuz he got punished.
He had 5 accounts and is mad cuz he got punished.
So you and your wife created more then one account and reported yourself so staff checked all accounts linked to your IP address and decided to remove some value sent from accounts to yours .
And ?
And ?
I see a 4 digit number there. Maybe it's a hint? 9169
And going to the forums with a big wall of text always results in "fair treatment" I've seen it happen hundreds of times.
Good going, you have officially attracted the attention of the staff and the community, they are sure to "Treat you fair" now!
Good going, you have officially attracted the attention of the staff and the community, they are sure to "Treat you fair" now!
R- for no paragraphs
f**k you, you're whining and your absolute disregard for paragraphs
STAFF fed this f**ker
STAFF fed this f**ker
is it 4269
TL;DR- violence inherent in the system.
"we can't make a human mistake"
"I've donated multiple times on various accounts"
"cause in the past I multied 5 accounts"
do you even read that unformatted shit you post?
There are rules like in every other game too, you just didn't care and now you got the consequences. Torn staff is unfair? Maybe it's just your playstyle thats unfair & you just can't live with being banned for it.
You literally confessed on breaking rules, what do you expect Staff to do? react with "oh yeah, just put all of the stuff you got on those multis on one account, we'll ban away the shitty ones and you can keep going" or what?
"I've donated multiple times on various accounts"
"cause in the past I multied 5 accounts"
do you even read that unformatted shit you post?
There are rules like in every other game too, you just didn't care and now you got the consequences. Torn staff is unfair? Maybe it's just your playstyle thats unfair & you just can't live with being banned for it.
You literally confessed on breaking rules, what do you expect Staff to do? react with "oh yeah, just put all of the stuff you got on those multis on one account, we'll ban away the shitty ones and you can keep going" or what?
Its one thing to be wrongly fedded for playing with other family members....
Its another to admit you had 5 accounts and then whine about being fedded.
Its another to admit you had 5 accounts and then whine about being fedded.
I might have some sympathy for you if you only used paragraphs.
Alas, you did not. If you cannot care to use paragraphs, I cannot care enough to read.
Alas, you did not. If you cannot care to use paragraphs, I cannot care enough to read.
You should be fedded not for multiple accounts but for this wall of text.
Mind numbing
Mind numbing
"it's proven cause in the past I multied 5 accounts f**kers so I just wanted to share my experience with the pooor f**king service you guys offered"
Won't have to worry about how the game makes you feel now....
Won't have to worry about how the game makes you feel now....
"They know multiple factions are ran by big time multis who donate shit tons and they don't give a f**k."
I got this far (which is amazing tbh given the lack of paragraphs) but this isn't the voice of an innocent. This is basically Trump saying "They do it too!"
I got this far (which is amazing tbh given the lack of paragraphs) but this isn't the voice of an innocent. This is basically Trump saying "They do it too!"