51 replies · 3.92k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 91 likes · Yes you will be getting a free merit reset but we have delayed it by a week or two for reasons that will soon become clear!
Evil_Santa[2461568]
· 14 likes · dont get your hopes THAT high
I'm a new player, and this is my first Christmas in torn. Nevertheless, I've heard that free merit resets are handed out on Christmas, so are we going to get it this time as well or something has changed?
PS: I did receive the 10x snowball and 3x special refill.