Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This person does not exist

Started by LeeFromAsia [2075078] on in General Non-related.

9 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Imagine if Duke or Amanda picture came up xP

that’s really strange! I wonder how they manage to generate a new one each time.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
The super long face of the guy on the right is terrifying

‘So that’s how it works... still very strange! I’ll have to have a look at that video when I get home cheers Pustak