Money
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
you okay
Is this an offer? Because I'll take some if you're doing that kind of thing.
I really don't know what's going on here
I really don't know what's going on here
yes
Yes please?
fun or game?
lol who beat me to reporting it, yeah this needs to be graved anyway
As there is no game and no fun I am moving this to the graveyard