Congrats Kels and Kev!! I can't wait for you two to start this new chapter in your life together <3 I wish I could have been there
Kelsie
Started by Crayfish [954866] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats!!
May your marriage be long and fruitful, Kelsie.
Congratulations Kelsie
Congratulations Kelsie,
You dont know me but i've stumbled upon some of your great forum posts and replies :)
I wish you the best day of your life
Sincerely,
Securop
You dont know me but i've stumbled upon some of your great forum posts and replies :)
I wish you the best day of your life
Sincerely,
Securop
Congrats Kels :)
Don't worry, you can be CapturerHulkmad's bridesmaid at mine :)
I'm gonna be the buzz kill and say its weird to post someone else's business to strangers.
Congrats Kelsie! :)
Congrats!!!
Congrats :)
Grats kelso, I'm so happy for you
still waiting on that live steam link
Congrats Kelsie, You are an all star and Wish you and the all the Health and Happiness possible!
Great news! Congrats Kelsie !
Best of luck Kelsie and hubby to be. Hope your wedding is awesome!
You may not remember me (I sometimes forget, myself.) But you helped me out with advice, and a DP! when I was only a few days old / complete Noob, and I haven't looked back since!
Much love and all the best that is possible!
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
– Plato
Much love and all the best that is possible!
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
– Plato
Congrats :D
Congratulations!
CONGRATS!