Its just a way to maybe make travelling a bit more realistic i guess( unless turning around jets actually don't happen in real life like in movies lol)
So yeah now I travel a lot and there have been times I've misclicked on hawaii or japan instead of the country i wanna go just out of habit and boom
Instant regret
So what I thought is have a Turn your flight around which would work even when you have 10s to land
And this should work both ways . When going from torn or coming to.
And this option is only for those with private jets ( It can be added to those with WSSB but i think with BCT it might not be feasible. It would just be a waste of money)
And the time taken to return back would be the same as much as you've travelled till then (10mins if you've travelled for 10mins already)
Now this might become useful to people having bazaars and stuff so to prevent overuse maybe make it so that u can return back only 2 or 3 times a day
Now when it comes to merits
I've got some in mind
- Turn back your jet for the first time
- Turn back your jet for the 250th time or 500th time (you're wish)
- Turn your flight back with 10s remaining(for those award hungry people... maybe add a little spice here and say this merit only works with long flights)
So yeah now I travel a lot and there have been times I've misclicked on hawaii or japan instead of the country i wanna go just out of habit and boom
Instant regret
So what I thought is have a Turn your flight around which would work even when you have 10s to land
And this should work both ways . When going from torn or coming to.
And this option is only for those with private jets ( It can be added to those with WSSB but i think with BCT it might not be feasible. It would just be a waste of money)
And the time taken to return back would be the same as much as you've travelled till then (10mins if you've travelled for 10mins already)
Now this might become useful to people having bazaars and stuff so to prevent overuse maybe make it so that u can return back only 2 or 3 times a day
Now when it comes to merits
I've got some in mind
- Turn back your jet for the first time
- Turn back your jet for the 250th time or 500th time (you're wish)
- Turn your flight back with 10s remaining(for those award hungry people... maybe add a little spice here and say this merit only works with long flights)