Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ignore

Started by Lumberg [2348012] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Lumberg [2348012]
It finally reset
searched but didn't see a thread.

My effectiveness is down due to addiction -17
However, yesterday I rehabbed
20h - You rehabilitated 6 times for a fee of $1,500,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 98.36%
My effectiveness was still -17 addiction. Ok, so today I went back to rehab
3h - You rehabilitated for a fee of $250,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 100.00%

My effectiveness was still -17 addiction. I thought wait until after 18:00 TCT to see if anything resets. Nothing. Am I missing something?
Thank you.