Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Home Screen bug

Started by JakeVF [292991] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

JakeVF [292991]
I keep getting this message when trying to get on my Home Screen

Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report
Calchas [2579182]
I think this is the same for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc3rgfxdfx0mst8/Screen%20Shot%202020-12-28%20at%2021.48.57.png

I deposited money in the Caymans Bank, then went to return home. When I click on the 'Return Home' button the error is shown.

I tried to log-out and log back in and I'm getting the same error.

Seems your database has crashed.