I have the same error message
Database error
Started by Mojodongo [2189766] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report
Home, casino and trying to fly fails so far
Home, casino and trying to fly fails so far
Same, used energy and nerve but nothing shows in activity logs.
Seems a lot of people beat me to it... Same error, except gym
Yep I got Database Error too when trying to access different pages...
Same for me
Same for me. Can’t leave faction
Lost 150E at the gym and didn’t gain any stats according to activity log. Can’t do any crimes or visit home either. Just saw it did take 87 nerve away.
same
Same, Chrome on desktop here. Guessing it's internal.
bogie: We're investigating an outage, please bear with. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Mentions: bogie [148747]
Same for me. Can't click on home.
I'm almost frozen out of using the site lol, i can only use a few pages. database error...
same issue
nerves are decreasing without actually crime happening
frick I just trained a xanax and I didn't gain any stats
Yep im currently unable to gym... really annoying i have a schedule to keep
database error on home screen for me too. items screens works though, racing seems to still be working though race has yet to start
Well glad im not the only one wasted.all my nerve and energy for no reason. Same error.