Just before Torn went down, I tried to attack a mission target and was saying database error i tried 5 times before realising it was taking energy
Lost E when trying to attack
Started by Darren [1052320] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
.
Yeah this also happened to me, I had spotty signal at the time and thought maybe it was on my end. But, I'm 125 energy down?
Please file your own report. Thanks!
Passing along to Joshua. Thanks!
Resolved