need one person!
Closed
Started by DJStreetz [18641] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ttt
apply!!
ttt
1 Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
1 Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
1 Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
- Manual labor 2,850
- Intelligence 42,754
- Endurance 30,912
ttt
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
Will pay a sign on bonus for a Serious Person willing to stay long term!
8* An Hiring Free Trains!! No Tax Until 10*
Will pay a sign on bonus for a Serious Person willing to stay long term!
Will pay a sign on bonus for a Serious Person willing to stay long term!
1 Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
Hiring Free Trains!! No Tax Until 10*
Hiring Free Trains!! No Tax Until 10*
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
manual: 6,785
intelligence: 770
endurance 12,828
Pm me :)
intelligence: 770
endurance 12,828
Pm me :)
We are Full!
I need 1 Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)