Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company bug

Started by NORML [685083] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
NORML [685083]
My logistics company daily report generated almost an hour late. I also noticed I was missing over half the daily profit from Monday on my total funds in the company, and when the daily finally did generate today it gave me the full 61.5m I charge for my global and put it into my company vault instead of just the 20m whatever profit I’d make. So I should be sitting at 294,750,000 but I’m at 317,000,000 something