16 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
48
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 27 likes · This is just incorrect information. You finished your education course on the same day as you reset your Merits. Merit reset has no influence on any other aspect besides removing the perks you are currently receiving from the Upgrades. 30-11-2020 …
bogie[148747]Admin
· 3 likes · I think this was a perfectly appropriate shut down of misinformation, there's nothing damaging in that information CJ posted and it accurately confirms to all and reassures that there is no issue going above and beyond relying on people to …
TNTBountyHunter[2193387]
· 1 likes · Is this information publically available for everyone to view? Or is it ok for moderators and staff to share players playing actions. If it is not visible to every player I dont feel it is right that you posted this …
Must have been a bug, I don’t think it’s ever happened to me and I’m sure I had merits in education before I reset last time. I’m waiting until after awareness week before using mine. It’ll fall around the same time I complete my current bachelors so great timing.
This is just incorrect information. You finished your education course on the same day as you reset your Merits. Merit reset has no influence on any other aspect besides removing the perks you are currently receiving from the Upgrades.
30-11-2020 17:26:51
Ale completed the xxx course gaining 10 manual labor, 80 intelligence, and 20 endurance
30-11-2020 09:41:33
Ale used a Merit Reset returning 305 previously assigned merits
In future, if you think you have encountered such an unintended consequence from your action, you can always file a Bug report to get it checked.
Is this information publically available for everyone to view? Or is it ok for moderators and staff to share players playing actions. If it is not visible to every player I dont feel it is right that you posted this information. You didnt need to prove anything. He was simply asking in the forum. A simple hi looking at your game data your education came to an end first and then you used your reset would have been sufficient
I think this was a perfectly appropriate shut down of misinformation, there's nothing damaging in that information CJ posted and it accurately confirms to all and reassures that there is no issue going above and beyond relying on people to simply take staff at their word.
I think he acted very professionally, CJ actually made a point to omit the course information itself which is arguably the only thing that is "private", available merits is public info and who cares if they gained 110 work stats...