Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paused

Started by Dockaert [2484879] on in Attacking.

18 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Dockaert [2484879]

Not buying at the moment. Will be back soon.

I will be buying losses at $300K each as long as this thread is up.
  • Start whenever you're ready, even if I'm offline. I will pay you as soon as I am online and see the events.
  • Minimum of 5 consecutively attacks.
  • If i'm online, I will try my best to pay you instantly. But keep in mind that sometimes the payment takes a little longer if I am busy IRL.
  • Make sure you have your own supplies. I will not give you, or pay extra for your medical items.
  • If you have any questions, open a chat with me and ask! :)