Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Video Suggestions?

Started by Vogel [2090289] on in TV & Movies.

15 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vogel [2090289]
So, this is lockdown 2020 New Year’s Eve!
...aaand my closest ones and me will have a "short film festival" instead of any meet and greet or pyro.

which (short) videos should I watch with my siblings tonight and why?

Should be 1 min to 10 min length, either iconic clips/ music videos,new year- themed stuff, funny ancient commercials or whatever comes to mind.Preferably anything I can find on YouTube.
KingLion [1477459]
I found this random short film of how the fireworks in London look from a Spectator view in 2017. Might be cool to add in to see how the vibe feels in different cities.

New Years Eve Fireworks - London 2017

I chose 2017 as I was there that year too, so can tell you myself it's a kind of accurate clip expect in rl there's a lot of screaming ofc.

Also a random fact in London they release flavoured mist when they do fireworks and so you can taste hints of like cherry, or apple or some random favour in your mouth. For a bit it tasted like pineapple, i hate pineapple... rude that they didn't personally come ask me first out of everyone there???

luckily the torture passed quickly but I would've jumped off London bridge if I had to taste it any longer.
gators87 [2036952]
Going off the fireworks theme- on YouTube look up Disney worlds 2019 firework show. That’s what our family will be watching at some point tonight- but we also love Disney!
Vogel [2090289]
vulpes- buddy introduced me recently to Apex Twin, still love Alberto Balsam. and this video ... yeaaa, yea I remember :D fun
Vrocks [2577848]
Timelapse of the future

Quite longer than the duration you've asked for and not really new year themed but definitely a must watch of if you're a person who gets lost in music, visuals and space! Also check out other videos on his channels if you like this one, they're gems imo.
selfabuse [1566046]
2081

This probably works better if you have read the short story "Harrison Bergeron" by Kurt Vonnegut. This is based on that, but this particular version is condensed to make it fit in the time limit you mentioned. I figured with the music videos and fireworks and whatnot, there should probably also be at least one legit "film festival" type video (if you have the time at some point, check out the full 26min version)