103 replies · 3.86k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
104
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Father[2131687]
· 34 likes · Yeah. And we use seperate VPNs for each account. Sometimes it gets tiring to keep track of login credentials of all the accounts so I personally use a spreadsheet. But who am I tell a MMCP member how to manage …
FidelCashflow[1993550]
· 26 likes · How many til they desperate enough to give me a faction? VIII? I'd hold out for NSX at that point and be a racing faction.
To celebrate the New Years I would like to announce that Waste Management formally known as Medicare has once again rebranded into our final form.
That’s right boys and girls, 2021 will mark the birth of yet another powerful force coming from the Natural Selection family. We started 2020 doing revives, we ended it by completing our first 10k chain.
Happy New Year to everyone from NSIV. We have big things planned in 2021 and are excited to continue to grow.
What I find really interesting is that whilst the NS family is building a literal empire of factions and members no one is on the same level as them as a faction family or even trying to compete, bring on NS X