My vault value for my networth has been 0 for months even though it's a shared vault and I put money into it. Curious if this is peculiar to my account, all spouses, or some other bug issue. It used to show a value for me, until I took out a large amount to invest.
Vault value = 0
Started by Cinderspritzer [2267799] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
It's not your Vault. It is your spouses Vault because its their property.
If you have your own property with a vault, and your spouse adds money there, it will be counted towards your networth
If you have your own property with a vault, and your spouse adds money there, it will be counted towards your networth
That's fine if that's how it works now. I used to have a value show there in the same situation is all...
As above, closed. Not your vault.
Thanks for the clarification
I can see the point, but at the same time, the wallet value is subject to loss upon mug. Seems inconsistent from a net worth POV. Yeah, if I get closed off, it's my loss, but until then, it's money that should show as my value (same with Faction vault. Until they shaft me of the money, seems like it should show as networth value.)
I can see the point, but at the same time, the wallet value is subject to loss upon mug. Seems inconsistent from a net worth POV. Yeah, if I get closed off, it's my loss, but until then, it's money that should show as my value (same with Faction vault. Until they shaft me of the money, seems like it should show as networth value.)