You're correct. Bingo. He's not a politician, and Hillary is much smarter than he is. How you feel about Barack is on you. Makes me no never mind. He did eight years, Trump did four.
*shrug*
than scream about racism for years then support the most overt racist in politics in recent memory. the internet doesnt forget and Biden's words dont need to be twisted or contorted, they were pretty damned clear. he did say sorry though lol. so there is that i guess.
I hate repeating myself Tol. On here, or real life. especially to people I believe are intelligent. You can spin it, flip it, or try rewriting history however you guys see fit, but BOTH parties have some racist mfers in them.
BOTH.
Getting tired of "Republicans are racist" or "the Democrats are the real racists". Mother f**k them both. Party lines don't disguise white folks and their white supremacists ideology. Period. The internet doesn't forget Biden's words, true...but it sure as hell doesn't forget Trump's tweets. If your party was so inclined to help confront or fight the issue of racism, BLM wouldn't even exist. That's a fact.
But what do you guys do though? You ignore it, as usual. SIt on the sidelines bitching. Deflecting. Same ole, same ole. Now Biden's in office, with a former prosecutor. He wants the country to heal, let him. I'm on board with that idea. You're pissy because my people help put this guy in office? Or that Georgia may be taken? What did you expect?? We saw what your party did BEFORE Obama was in office, when he was in office, and Trump's behavior. Things are changing, no matter who the f**k sits in the White House.
integrity, the lost virtue.
Sounds like a 'you' problem. I'm just moving forward.
You still speak in an us vs them mentality based on race. I call people like Biden an enemy of us all. His divisional tactics doesn't get forgotten because he said some things recently. Its why X said the things he did.
You can lead a horse to water.....
But hey, if you believe that this time will be different because he said so, that's on you. I'm willing to bet you will be forgotten until next election just like every other democrat before him, including Obama.
You can believe things are changing all you want. You have been saying it for years. Looks the same to me. You are still letting your real enemies separate you from your true allies
you want Biden and his cronies to treat you better as a black man. i want all of them to quit treating you like a black man period. id prefer you be treated as an american, as a human being.
our goals are the same, your approach is simply flawed. you will wear those chains as long as you allow them to separate you based on your skin tone, no matter what nice words they say. there is a reason they insist on reinforcing the fact you are of a dark complexion and it isnt for your benefit.
after decades of promises i would think their intentions would be pretty clear by now. how long do you think its going to take before the focus shifts back to the border or the rainbow parade? dont worry though, you will get to tell us the same things again in 4 years.
You and these other dipshits could bring up the black community, and I'll slam the f**k outta you for it just for fun.
Seriously, let it go Tol. I ain't Bhappy.. You don't get to pick and choose your stance with african americans when it tickles ya fancy, or there's a full moon.
why because i dont support a separatist movement like BLM? you are right, you are not fappy and i expect you to have some sense.
again, same goals, different approaches. ive explained mine time and time again. i will not ever support any movement that is purposely designed to divide the people, ever. i will not simply say the things you want me to just to make you feel better.
i want what you want, i am not your enemy. not my fault you fail to see it because it wont use the labels you do.
why because i dont support a separatist movement like BLM?
Other white folks do. Why don't you? I've witnessed this first hand in Manhattan and Brooklyn. How is it separatist when you don't say a word when we're killed unarmed OR actually protested for white folks (like Justine Damond). Most of you stay quiet or you make excuses for it. However, you're pretending to give a damn about who we vote for? Come on now. You & I both know that's bullshit. The only time we matter is...when our votes do? You stay quiet, when some white chick calls the cops, knowing she's weaponizing them, over some bullshit on us. Again, you're silent. Allies don't do that. At ALL. You and these clowns can roast Biden and Kamala til Hell freezes over, and I'm point blank telling you that I won't give a damn. I'm good. He's literally, the FIRST guy elected that praised us when he won. Barack didn't even do that, so we'll see. If he f**ks that up, welp, time to move on to the next guy...which will probably be Republican.
Or not.
Marinate on that a bit.
Furthermore, most conservatives don't believe in voter suppression, but quick as hell to believe in voter fraud, and only when the vote doesn't sway your way. It's comical AF watching it on Torn and social media. I can just sip coffee and read the comments. Bhappy, Capgros, Luke, you, Col, Steve, or Eddie can chime in saying some slick shit giving me a chuckle. Luke's meme response to Sekmet's toxic ass had me in stitches. So I can rest a bit and just read.
But your party? Hypocrites. Period.
I've never, not ONCE made excuses for Barack or other Dems when they f**ked up. Not once. I'm one of those "That's not what the f**k you said" type of dude to my own party, other black folks, and friends. I don't see you an an enemy Tol, but you're no ally. You're too indoctrinated. Me? I'm not "woke". I'm just paying attention.
Said that in the very post you quoted. It's evident I actually have more white friends than you do black, or you wouldn't ask ridiculous questions. Just keep doing what you're doing.
lol Oh shit. You're actually serious? Please tell me you're not this stupid Tol.
We don't have to march for you mfers, at ALL.She wasn't even from this country bruh. It's just doing the right thing. She wasn't the only one either.
"Divisive"? Millions of white people and different backgrounds participating? Nah. Not everyone is as f**ked up as you. You just simply hate the word 'Black" in it. That's all.
I've told you, and every conservative sap that tries playing dumb at this. We don't need your approval. Or you. Or your blessing.
Period.
You want to do as you typically do, standing on the sidelines making comments and all that other nonsense? Cool. Do you. We shrug it off anyway, and you typically only talk to other conservative white males....so no f**ks given on our part. Just remove your heads from your own asses wondering who we vote for, cause you're just memes and jokes waiting to happen, especially when you or your party have done NOTHING.
ill tell you anyways since you actually already know the truth despite your weak ass attempts to deflect.
i couldnt give two shits about the word black genius, but those who named it that ABSOLUTELY KNEW that some people would. they ABSOLUTELY KNEW it would be weaponized, and it has been. that is the point ive been trying to get through your thick skull since this started.
you can ramble on for the next decade all you want about how the people you want to vilify arent doing anything but you havent accomplished anything despite your determined grasp on this fiction that you can do it without the entire country's support. despite you claiming to having paid attention you sure seemed to miss reality.
those same white people who vilify violence from one group then support it from another? yea good luck with that lol. how has that worked so far? here is a tip, no one is taking them seriously either. thats why nothing has changed, not shit has happened. the police can still roll up on you, beat you down, call it enforcement and go on about their day covered in your blood. feel better though because soon community health experts will visit soon instead of police and make whatever medical or mental declaration they want and invent new ways of oppressing people.
you have been claiming change since Obama. what change? have the powers that be united the country? have people stopped being brutalized by those tasked to protect them? are the poor better off today than then? are the neighborhoods plagued with death and violence any safer? seems like you should be paying more attention.
odds are we will both be here in 4 years and nothing will have changed. i will still be telling you unification is the only way why you continue to pull out label after label waiting for some politician to fulfill an empty promise. whether you like it or not we need each other a whole hell of a lot more than you need some lying democrat or republican. you can make all the memes and jokes all you want, i think its pretty clear at this time who has been laughing all the way to the bank at your expense and it isnt me.
why do you think its called BLACK Lives Matter? awareness or division?
Because it focused on african americans and/or people being killed unarmed by law enforcement dumb ass. I've said that, again, so many times on here that I've lost track. It's been happening longer than you & I were itches in our dads' nuts. So stop pretending like this is brand new like you do everything else. It's promoted awareness so much, that your own people (white...that is) joined in. How you came up with the notion that it's "divisive" is on you. I'm guessing that you were asleep the whole time it ballooned across the planet this past summer. i couldnt give two shits about the word black genius
Of course you do.
but those who named it that ABSOLUTELY KNEW that some people would. they ABSOLUTELY KNEW it would be weaponized, and it has been
Weaponized against who Tol? The cops? This is how stupid I see you are now. We're simply tired of being killed, and cops aren't accountable for it. They'll possible lose their jobs, and get another one....as law enforcement somewhere else. It's now 2021, and you don't know this yet? The f**k lol?? Are you really that dense that you can't understand this concept Tol? You know when the #MeToo movement started (by a black woman at that), I didn't see it as being weaponized. Marched and protested with women also. Didn't sit on my ass, on Torn or social media, bitching and moaning. Posting corny ass memes. I listened to a LOT of women. It's a respect thing. That's always been a conservative white man's problem hasn't it though? Simply listening? You can't see shit from anyone's perspective but your own. Millions of white folks, peacefully marching...and your dumb ass sees it as weaponizing and divisive. I should end my response here...but nah.
that is the point ive been trying to get through your thick skull since this started
Again. More irony. It's amusing though. you can ramble on for the next decade all you want about how the people you want to vilify arent doing anything but you havent accomplished anything despite your determined grasp on this fiction that you can do it without the entire country's support. despite you claiming to having paid attention you sure seemed to miss reality.
You're a white man, conservative leaning...and telling me about reality lol? Seriously. I live in a reality that you couldn't f**king understand bruh, and we don't exactly need the ENTIRE country's support. We've never EVER had it. Ever. You forget, Biden's campaign ran on this?
those same white people who vilify violence from one group then support it from another?
Vilify violence? TF? Again, were you asleep this past summer? There's vids of cops attacking ANYONE (from kids to white folks) for simply protesting all across the country. And you don't say shit. It's interesting you chose to say that, because ironically enough...white folks (that haven't joined the KKK) have been doing this a long LONG time. Think well before MLK was born...k? Thanks.
how has that worked so far?
The new president that you hated that black folks voted for, is coming in. f**k you think Tol? It's an overnight process?
here is a tip, no one is taking them seriously either. thats why nothing has changed, not shit has happened.
We don't take YOU seriously Tol. Doing absolutely nothing, which you're good at, seems to work for you doesn't it? You know when movements stop, it's when nothing really gets done. But this hasn't. It's kinda why your BFF Trump lost Georgia. lol I mean...what did you think bruh? It's ALL about marching down the street, having signs up, chanting the same shit for weeks and that be it? Nah. Please tell me you're not naive as well?
the police can still roll up on you, beat you down, call it enforcement and go on about their day covered in your blood.
Yep. All true. I can't dispute that. And you'd sit on your ass doing nada about it, but hypocritically claiming "we're all americans". f**k outta here.
you have been claiming change since Obama. what change? have the powers that be united the country? have people stopped being brutalized by those tasked to protect them? are the poor better off today than then? are the neighborhoods plagued with death and violence any safer? seems like you should be paying more attention.
lol I haven't been claiming change since Obama was in office. Unlike you, I wasn't on his dick the way you were on Trump's. I criticized the f**k outta him for not speaking up enough. It wasn't until Biden's campaign that he did. How do you make up shit like this? I don't live in the hood anymore, but I go back. I changed a few gang members minds. I mean...I can't do this alone, but I put in the work. Not always easy when you have youngins that can possibly light your ass up with bullets. And you've done...what? I mean lol...I can go to damn near any hood across the country and chop it up. Can you? Asking for a friend. Maybe you should pay more attention. Just a thought?
odds are we will both be here in 4 years and nothing will have changed. i will still be telling you unification is the only way why you continue to pull out label after label waiting for some politician to fulfill an empty promise. whether you like it or not we need each other a whole hell of a lot more than you need some lying democrat or republican. you can make all the memes and jokes all you want, i think its pretty clear at this time who has been laughing all the way to the bank at your expense and it isnt me.
Possibly, but I don't rely on JUST politicians Tol. You realize how stupid you sound? That's like my people constantly CONSTANTLY trying to drill in my head that we need leaders like MLK or Malcolm or Fred Hampton, when we don't. As far as unification? I'm with that. Doubt it would be with you though. You're not a listener. You don't put in the work. You literally do nothing.
I respond to you as a simple courtesy Tol. That's it. You're a white dude living in the suburbs...correct? But you still don't get it, and you never will. I don't expect you to. No one, NO ONE is going to f**k with you or folks that think like you because you don't listen. It just doesn't resonate. Now, if you're one of those bitch ass conservative mfers thinking "oh he's playing victim" because of some generations long f**k shit white folks have done to stay in power and falsely (lol) believe you're superior...have at it. I'm doing well. I help folks that AREN'T. You understand...or no?
I don't rely on just politicians, but I know we need them to help stop the bleeding...cause you folks aren't doing shit.
Basic healthcare for all is a right/conservative leaning idea. So less than that is far right.
The swamp was grown under trump. See how many convictions of administration members there are for trump vs literally any other administration.
A literal f**king wall. Its about as f**king right as you can f**king go.
Sorry dude. If you cant see the shitstorm that trump has propagated.thats on you. If you think instilling the will of the people as the majority of people want Xor Y, is 'facsism' thats on you. You choose to live in some land that you will not "bend the knee" in. Out in the real world, the majority of people just want to spend their time living and making the world a better place.
I see the shitstorm the Democrats created they are the ones that make a big deal out of nothing most of the time you and your censorship are creating division unless we're just supposed to kneel for you, fuk off
"im black and nothing a white man says can ever matter because white people dont understand "
lol. as usual. thanks for demonstrating how effective the division is working.
-I live in a reality that you couldn't f**king understand bruh, and we don't exactly need the ENTIRE country's support. We've never EVER had it. Ever.
and nothing has ever changed. there might be a correlation. just saying. and if the only way i can join "your team" is by setting aside my principles ill pass. thanks. you can hug those labels all you want but i would think all the pain those labels has brought you that you might want to let it go at some point.
id also like to point out ive done more for inner city communities than most of you have. time, money, coordination, awareness, support, etc. but hey, if you prefer to latch on to a bunch of do nothing flavor of the week band wagoners by all means. you have to ask yourself though, outside of looting and burning shit down and placing an unneeded stain on your cause, what have they really accomplished?
its exactly that mind set that has led to the decision to stop. might as well take care of my own circle because apparently my contribution is irrelevant if i dont say the right things. hopefully at some point things change, until then, good luck. you are going to need it.